Sunday, April 15, 2012

Media Example #13

This is a very fitting example for this assignment. I find that blogging can be harder than it should be.  A simple task with very complicated requirements.  The writer is correct in that we need to keep the audience interested and, short to the point.  I agree that it is a lot harder to write and make a point in 500 words rather than 5,000. On the surface it would seem that the opposite were true, however a lot can get deleted once you've started proofreading. Even for this assignment, I will email my response to myself before posting it.  According to this article, there's a waiting period a blogger should have before posting.  Brainstorming is usually where I spend most of my time when preparing a blog entry.  It's not really mentioned in this story but I find it to easiest and it seems to cut my writing time in half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment