Thursday, February 16, 2012

Media Example #7- Week of 2/13

This was an interesting choice.  Honestly,  I feel like there was too much going on,  it was hard to figure out what is part of the article and what is other jumble. As I read this article, I couldn't help but think, “less talk, more do." I feel as though my entire condo could have been cleaned in the time it took me to read this article.  But that is precisely my problem- no matter what I am supposed to be doing, I find myself cleaning.  I can't leave the job have finished and have a hard time falling asleep when my room is a mess.  


An even bigger problem for me, is that I'm just as good at making messes as I am cleaning them. Even if my day consists of doing absolutely nothing, I still have random stuff laying around.  I would not leave a sticky substance on  my countertops, or dirty dishes in the sink(for longer than a few hours).  I would, however, leave my pop cans in the living room or leave my backpack in my kitchen or something like that.

One thing about this article I did like was how they pointed out that keeping things clean would make cleaning a lot easier. But if you are a dirty person, watch the TV show called infested on Biography and I promise you, it will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment