Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Media Example #3- Week of 1/30

The 1st question that popped into my head when I was watching this video was, "how old is this guy?” He sounds like he is in his early 80s.   Although,  Bill Cunningham might be approaching his last years,  I think his insight was ready accurate.  It was nice to watch a video instead of reading a long article,  especially when it comes to fashion.  My best friends both have degrees in fashion design and they always have something to say about my unique style (putting it lightly).  I officially bought my first pair of skinny jeans  last Sunday.   I figured that its about time to get over my fear of ankle huggers and get on with the fashion world.  And it's a good thing I did because according to this,  they're not going out of style anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment