Friday, January 27, 2012

Media Example #1- Week of 1/23


To be  completely honest,  the magazine Glamour is not my cup of tea.   This article specifically is one of the reasons why I don’t read this kind of magazine.  I find it quite strange that any guy would openly admit to being wrong about something; anything.  I don’t think I’ve ever met a guy that says the words, “I found the one”.  As cute as it would be, I just find a hard to believe that a guy that once considered himself a single swinger,  would be openly admitting to falling in love with one woman in a such dramatic fashion.   This is just too much of a typical love song. But, I blame myself for feeling this way,  I mean,  my favorite artist wrote the famous lyrics, “so much for my happy ending”.   I suppose if I was an avid listener of Taylor Swift,  then I would love this love song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment